[fs-toc-omit] Privacy notice for California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act
As required under the CCPA, we will update this Privacy Notice every 12 months. The last revision date will be reflected in the “Recently Updated” heading located at the top of the Privacy Notice.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is defined as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. The categories of Personal Information that we have collected within the last 12 months are detailed in the list below.
Please note that under the CCPA, Personal Information does not include: publicly available information from government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer information, information excluded from the CCPA’s scope (e.g., health or medical information covered by applicable laws such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)); and information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws (e.g., the California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA)).
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
- -Identifiers and Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as full name, email address, and country of residence.
- -Internet or other similar network activity, limited to your interaction with Mine.
- -Geolocation data, limited to the country which you are connected from.
- -Inferences drawn from the Personal Information detailed above.\
How Do We Collect Personal Information
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect the above detailed information from you, as follows: (i) directly from you, for example, if you contact us or register our services; (ii) indirectly from you, for example, from observing your actions on our website; (iii) from third-party business partners such as analytics providers.
Sharing Personal Information with Others
We disclose Personal Information to third parties for business purposes, such as our service providers and other companies that have received Consumer requests.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed (i) all categories of Personal Information to our service providers that provide us hosting services, such as Google Cloud; (ii) identifiers and Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), both to part of our service providers (including Intercom and Sendgrid) and other companies which have received Consumer requests, and (iii) internet or other similar network activity, geolocation data and inferences drawn from the detailed above Personal Information related to you, such as behavioral data of you inside our website with our other service providers (including Google Analytics and Hotjar), in an aggregated and anonymized form.
Sales of Personal Information
IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTHS, MINE HAS NOT SOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. \
- The right to access data: you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will disclose to you: (a) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (b) The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you; (c) Our business purposes for collecting or selling that Personal Information; (d) The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of Personal Information; (e) The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); (f) If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list which will identify the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The right to deletion: you have the right to require us to erase certain Personal Information. This right is not absolute. We may reject your request in some circumstances, including where we must retain the Personal Information in order to comply with legal obligations or defend against legal claims, perform a contract between you and us, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on our relationship with you, etc. Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination: you have the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised your rights under the applicable laws. In particular, we may not deny the Consumer goods or services; or charge the Consumer different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties; or provide or suggest the Consumer with a different level or quality of goods or services to the Consumer.
You may exercise the above rights in relation to your Personal Information by sending us a request to email@example.com.
You may exercise certain of the above rights (access and deletion) in relation to your Personal Information by using the dashboard in your profile account (to the extent you are Mine’s registered user).
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your Personal Information.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm your Personal Information. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable Consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, up to additional 45 days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request. You can make a request for access only twice within a 12-months period.
The response we provide will also explain the reasons for our inability to comply with your request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such a decision and provide you with a cost estimate before further processing your request.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Say Mine Technologies Ltd.
23 Derech Menachem Begin,
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6618356 ISRAEL